Re: [ttylinux:232] Project Updates

On 04/02/12 19:32, Simon Haines wrote:
On 3 April 2012 12:12, Douglas Jerome <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    ttylinux development lab, small equipment office:
    http://ttylinux.net/Extra/__ttylinuxDevLab.jpg
    <http://ttylinux.net/Extra/ttylinuxDevLab.jpg>
    a very distracting working environment

Love the development lab. Two barbecues! I see you take matters very
seriously.
Simon.
Yes! Some things are worth the extra attention.

----------

More Update News:

The git repo now has the build system for the next
set of release ISOs which are resting on my computer,
waiting for me to upload to the website. If anyone is
or was going to pull from the ttylinux git repo, now
is the time to do it, just so maybe I can get some
folks to test the build system.

After I learn something about git branching and after
I make a tag for the the current repo state, I'll
make a branch for starting the next update in which I
will mostly use the BeagleBone. I'll try a much newer
Gcc and add Lua.

Chop wood, carry water.