Re: Install Web Service and MySQL

Do we have a central spot to start hosting these?  If not, I have some extra hosting space that I'm not using at the moment.

On Saturday, July 7, 2012 1:03:15 AM UTC-4, Glenn Butcher wrote:
With the inclusion of the C compiler, ttylinux is set to allow compilation of a wide variety of available source software.  I use a number of programs that require the C++ compiler, so I made a pacman package of it for the current 10.x ttylinux:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72220387/g%2B%2B-4.4.6-i686.tbz