Re: [ttylinux:268] Re: Install Web Service and MySQL

Thanks, but "at the moment" is not particularly useful for a
distribution that may be around for a few more years.

I'd welcome anyone to host ttylinux packages, and I'd put
the url in the pacman config, but you really need to see how
ttylinux pacman uses its --repo= and --vers= arguments and
know the (simple) format of the download.txt that the file
the server needs to have.