Re: [ttylinux:279] Re: iMac 3G USB Keyboard

I've had a really unproductive summer. There were a
lot of real-life things, like family stuff and home
repairs -- nothing terrible.

So I am slowly getting the builds of the "new"
releases put into place. These can be built by the
build system from github
https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux

I will be looking at this specific issue sometime in
the next week. I think it comes down to manually
to happen if you install onto a hard drive. I'll let you
know in a week or so...