Re: [ttylinux:268] Re: Install Web Service and MySQL

Hello,

MySQL perfectly works out of box (almost) on ttylinux 14.1.
You have to grab generic linux binaries either form mysql or percona.
You have to fix only libaio dependencies (I've took it from FC16)

Now, I am seriously think to trash ubuntu/centos from production and run ttylinux to host mysql server.

Regards, Dmitry