Re: [ttylinux:310] Unable to built xtools for i686 / 14.1

On 02/15/13 04:31, [email protected] wrote:
Hi.

   I am trying to build ttylinux 14.1 for i686 platform, but I have
primary problem to build xtools.

   I had to modify CFLAGS for cloog library in file
scripts/gcc/gcc-methods.sh - CFLAGS="-I${XBT_XHOST_DIR}/usr/include
-L${XBT_XHOST_DIR}/usr/lib -fexceptions". Cloog library reguire gmp
library and I had to add -L option.

   But now is problem to "Building gcc-4.6.3 Stage 1". I have got many
hundreds undefined symbols:

   May anybody help me or send advice, how to compile xtools?

   How I can remove cloog and ppl from build?

   Thanks very much.

   Reg.

I am a day late, sorry. I was away from computers and the Internet
all yesterday.

There is no cloog in ttylinux 14.1; you are using a wrong version
of the build system. This probably is my mistake. I am bad with
git.

The current version from the git repo may be in bad shape as I am
updating to the next "release". I am trying to keep it so that most
of the build system works.

Look at this page:
https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux/tags

You want to download this: