git branch 16.0

This next revision is close to being complete (I hope, I hope). It has
been much too long in coming. I wont list the crazy things that have
come to me in the last 12 months, just know it hasn't been a lack of
my interest.

The github ttylinux 16.0 branch, https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux/tree/16.0,
should build the new ttylinux 16.0 for all platforms: BeagleBone, Mac
G4, PC i486 i686 x86_64, and WRTU54G-TM. I'll be rebuilding and
testing for each platform, updating the changelogs and whatever else,
for the next week or two. Then I will merge this into the main branch
and update the web pages that have the actual binary and source
releases.

Then I will make the virtual platforms for i686 and x86_64. Is the
3.7.1 kernel OK for you folks that would use the virtual platforms?
Let me know if there is a better kernel version for this.