Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Kyle Hayes wrote:

> For my project, I need a small web interface.  I have found many options
> that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want
> something smaller.   Has anyone used haserl or Klone?  OpenWrt uses haserl
> and has a large web UI based on it.

Alpine Linux has something called "ACF" that is also built around Haserl + Lua,
but I'm not sure how easy it would be to port it to ttylinux.

Alpine uses uclibc, so the binaries definitely won't work, but it might give
you some ideas of what can be done with haserl:

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Managing_ACF

 - Jeff