[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?
- From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:31:40 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2a00:1450:400c:c03::22b as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Nll174aw6qsCipwERxljgvJlwECKSYjMA92saMya48Y=; b=xbARj3Pcl+otPtS+nJXrk8ULr8GQ3ljKvvG4K9XHwKqnILrYX4FYV3SjtXiwHBWIGx VwCKJFeQMS5/WUY+bJlTJiYUt9zx5h1m41mPMr0AL4xaERKcQdrJhWP6eiqMTWcOys+N ISkjJusUk+hLOfmMy7YKW9Rz6HRBLsglBMdo5mvrxBaJ95ac4eksXClpT7fMLygnNHrp i3e5DpO3l+K6SJhvBb0Jimz+XcwT92W+8qkAWoEwCka38LNKnw+kZ16ZS1n9iAVyC9PE zDvHMkCbjWhBi6v1GPTKk61G++A53mYogzdKpJSXdCmhxUVAPWE0QJ7NbZgsVkfAPMDM 93EQ==
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Kyle Hayes wrote:
> For my project, I need a small web interface. I have found many options
> that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want
> something smaller. Has anyone used haserl or Klone? OpenWrt uses haserl
> and has a large web UI based on it.
Alpine Linux has something called "ACF" that is also built around Haserl + Lua,
but I'm not sure how easy it would be to port it to ttylinux.
Alpine uses uclibc, so the binaries definitely won't work, but it might give
you some ideas of what can be done with haserl: