Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?

On 03/26/13 16:10, Kyle Hayes wrote:
For my project, I need a small web interface.  I have found many options
that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want
something smaller.   Has anyone used haserl or Klone?  OpenWrt uses
haserl and has a large web UI based on it.
A thttpd package is available for i486 ttylinux and already is in the
other ttylinux variants.

Haserl looks interesting. I am ignorant of most network and web stuffs,
but this looks like something that ttylinux should have.

Best,
Kyle