Re: [ttylinux:338] web interfaces?

On 03/26/13 16:31, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Kyle Hayes wrote:
For my project, I need a small web interface.  I have found many options
that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want
something smaller.   Has anyone used haserl or Klone?  OpenWrt uses haserl
and has a large web UI based on it.
Alpine Linux has something called "ACF" that is also built around Haserl + Lua,
but I'm not sure how easy it would be to port it to ttylinux.
Hmm, Lua. I have it in the other ttylinux variants, maybe I should make
a i486 package.

Alpine uses uclibc, so the binaries definitely won't work, but it might give
you some ideas of what can be done with haserl:

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Managing_ACF

  - Jeff