Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?

Have you thought about golang? Binaries might be a little large since everything is statically compiled.

On Mar 26, 2013 7:10 PM, "Kyle Hayes" <[email protected]> wrote:
For my project, I need a small web interface.  I have found many options that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want something smaller.   Has anyone used haserl or Klone?  OpenWrt uses haserl and has a large web UI based on it.

Best,
Kyle