[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux:337] web interfaces?
- From: Silas Baronda <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:39:39 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2a00:1450:4013:c01::22e as permitted sender) smtp.mail=[email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9P9gTJLrda7OEcBWeiNtHDNF+erjCkMK3KlCoonl4s0=; b=q5U3iNgN65agiwCQZ+XxPjHxVSz2ICs1T6N+zY8Oq0x2SrUfqWjJjx1S6T2ng41clL P1dXaWsaaacPPdr1SEZzXJokrAhEEB1WxQ919BAZgHKKcoPe5pO9YD8j8Rnt3ydziYPz TfG3k5CauiY6QbsKoOd+YFYlBaNCeeNQCIRZG0qHBwLoOe7SCenTRViOXJ/BC8zwc/1b +hse54NJ2G9zY6mdNe8XfmTT1bk8BYvk+bHlP0b49O8eMD8y8v9fr7efqF2GelkcyDKx KKONwJarJJn/gZcj2M5zvr4JORWydm5UxuizboaLLYyB6Qhhq1PeYaVKsi4muBppu5iN GDqQ==
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
Have you thought about golang? Binaries might be a little large since everything is statically compiled.
On Mar 26, 2013 7:10 PM, "Kyle Hayes" <[email protected]
For my project, I need a small web interface. I have found many options that would work with larger systems, but for my embedded project, I want something smaller. Has anyone used haserl or Klone? OpenWrt uses haserl and has a large web UI based on it.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ttylinux" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.