New Releases -- Version 16.0

I am uploading the binaries for the version 16.0 ttylinux for all
platforms to the web site; you probably need to reload a page to see
its changes. See the Change Logs in the web pages to see what is new,
it includes gcc-4.6.3 and Haserl CGI scripting for the Mac G4, PC i686
and x86_64 platforms. The master branch in the github repository is up-
to-date.

Web Pages -- http://ttylinux.net/
Github Repo -- https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux

Now I am starting the virto i686 and x86_64 platforms, and some wifi
capability in the PC platforms. These things should take only a week
or so.

Chop wood, carry water.