Re: New Virtio ttylinux Platforms

Douglas,

I've used ttylinux for about three years now with qemu, no additional drivers.  That said, SMB/CIFS would be helpful when running qemu in Windows... Maybe I'm not too fancy; I run multiple VMs to emulate a cluster for high-availability tools testing, so standard networking and ssh are more than sufficient for my needs.

I did once try to configure a rudimentary X capability and was not successful; IIRC you had fb support, but I'm probably not smart enough to use it :D  That would be my only suggestion; enough drivers included to allow us to easily craft a X installation on top; maybe eventually Wayland...?