Re: [ttylinux:359] Re: New Virtio ttylinux Platforms

I could be wrong, but I think the main thing is just having the virtio guest drivers. The majority of people I know use ttylinux as a test image for cloud deployments, primarily because it's small, quick, and functions. There's been a custom build floating around for awhile now that works with xen, but it's nice to see KVM support. Will be very useful.