Re: [ttylinux:362] i486 build with gcc

Hi,

I started with the latest download & updated from git.

I'll do the build again, and send you the log.  It was failing to build  gcc.  I have been adding things and fiddling around.  I suspect that it's something to do with the absence of a dev pacakge for glibc-2.9.

TTYLINUX_PACKAGE[i++]="glibc-2.9"
# TTYLINUX_PACKAGE[i++]="glibc-2.16.0"
# TTYLINUX_PACKAGE[i++]="glibc-devel-2.16.0"

Thanks,
Andrew

On Sunday, 5 May 2013 20:03:35 UTC+1, djerome wrote:
On 05/05/13 07:02, AndrewHolt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody out there got a pc_i486_defconfig file
> that successively builds the compilers, binutils and make ?
>
> Every change seems to break it in a new way :)
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

pc_i486_defconfig ??

I think I've never had gcc enabled in that. Which version
are you using? Or is this from git? What particular error
do you get?

I'll see if version 16.0 doesn't work...