Re: [ttylinux:381] make dist can't get past ntfs-3g_ntfsprogs-2012.1.15

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:24:48 PM UTC-4, djerome wrote:
Oh, I see what happened. These three lines above
show that the ntfs-3g lib ended up in sysroot/lib,
not sysroot/usr/lib. Weird. I'll look at the
build script and see if there is a way to avoid
this problem.

Thanks!  I think I'm reaching the outer edges of my ability to tweak around errors with the ttylinux build scripts.  They are much more complex than any I've needed to tweak before.  FWIW, I also ran into an issue trying to build pc_i486-bigconfig because it wanted to use a the cross compiler for the 2.16.x kernel instead of the one for the matching 2.9.x kernel.  That was an easy tweak, but it seemed like something the script was supposed to do itself.  If not, never mind.