Re: [ttylinux:387] PXE booting ttylinux?

On 05/20/13 09:52, Ken Campbell wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to PXE boot ttylinux and install it that way?

I have a couple Soekeris Net4526 boards (
http://soekris.com/products/net4526-product-range.html ) that I'd like
to try installing ttylinux on, but they don't have USB or CF card slots,
it's onboard flash storage only. The BIOS supports network booting, and
I've got most of the way through a PXE based installation using Voyage
Linux, but ran out of room.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
K. Campbell
Sorry, I'm not any help, but I think there's nothing in ttylinux
that prevents PXE boot; someone(s) at StratusLab is/was using it
with ttylinux.