Re: [ttylinux:387] PXE booting ttylinux?

I'm not at StratusLab, but I've used ttylinux in a PXE scenario, with pxelinux:
1. Set up a TFTP server for serving up your ttylinux image
2. Configure pxelinux accordingly: http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/PXELINUX
3. Configure your DHCP server to respond to PXE requests with the location of your TFTP server

The general order of boot is:
1. PXE module in the bios broadcasts a DHCP request
2. DHCP server responds with IP configuration and next-server address (your TFTP server)
3. PXE module contacts the TFTP server and downloads the pxelinux image
4. The pxelinux image boots, contacts your TFTP server (again) to download your ttylinux image
5. The pxelinux image unpacks the ttylinux image and boots it

Nothing magical, just a bit fiddly. From your post it seems you have the pieces in place already, but just need a smaller distro.
Simon.