[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Re: want to maintain the old ttylinux
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Re: want to maintain the old ttylinux
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:26:53 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <sYe61l00F0BUG1E01Ye7qR>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]m> <sYe61l00F0BUG1E01Ye7qR>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130514 Thunderbird/17.0.6
On 06/25/13 01:38, AbdulMoeed Raja wrote:
Ok maybe my post was a little offensive to you. I admit sorry for that.
So no offence , chill up dude. Seriously believe me I really got that
"professional help". and I still want to maintain ttylinux in the future
, plus I would also want to get all those previous builds of ttylinux
.So what you think ?
Previous Revisions (bootable run-time and build systems):
The previous releases total 6.6 GB. I have no place
to host them. If you have some place to which I can
upload them I'll do that; you can email me directly about
where and how to upload.
Just go get them at
To maintain future releases see my previous post; it
wasn't a rant, but it is the process. I'll summarize:
Take the current build system and rename everything
from ttylinux to ... (ptylinux?) You don't even need
to talk to me about it; just do it.
Email patches to me, in the way I described, that
complete the x_2013a branch. This is a start, there
are a few fixes that I can guide someone through.
I'm not going to abandon the project to someone who
hasn't shown that he can do the job; this is
appropriate and fair to the current users.