Re: New Virtio ttylinux Platforms

Good day all.

I just tested 16.2 486, found that there is an issue with the installation script.
I get the following

i> Installing ttylinux distribution packages.
***** Installing ttylinux-486-16.2
i> Installing ttylinux distribution data [/ttylinux] ... DONE
i> Copying ttylinux kernel ....... cp: can't create '/tmp/ttylinux/target/boot/': Is a directory

If this version intended for installation.

Btw, I'm running using VMPlayer 5. IDE drive at 1GB.

I tested all other 16.1 versions on the same setup.