[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Re: New Virtio ttylinux Platforms
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Re: New Virtio ttylinux Platforms
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:15:50 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <3l4n1m02y0BUG1E01l4oYF>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <[email protected]m> <3l4n1m02y0BUG1E01l4oYF>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 07/23/13 02:04, Scifer Blake wrote:
Good day all.
I just tested 16.2 486, found that there is an issue with the
I get the following
i> Installing ttylinux distribution packages.
***** Installing ttylinux-486-16.2
i> Installing ttylinux distribution data [/ttylinux] ... DONE
i> Copying ttylinux kernel ....... cp: can't create
'/tmp/ttylinux/target/boot/': Is a directory
If this version intended for installation.
Btw, I'm running using VMPlayer 5. IDE drive at 1GB.
I tested all other 16.1 versions on the same setup.
Yes, there is a problem with this with the
new 16.2 release. The organization of the CD-ROM
is different from earlier versions; this is from
switching to a new build system. The installation
script hasn't been updated for the changed CD-ROM
organization. My bad. Sorry.
I am working on fixing this...