[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Building on Debian; no libntfs-3g.so.84.0.0
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Building on Debian; no libntfs-3g.so.84.0.0
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 20:28:58 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 220.127.116.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <Ap7u1m01c0BUG1E01p7wBU>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <Ap7u1m01c0BUG1E01p7wBU>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 08/09/13 18:07, Erik Uri wrote:
I was trying to build ttylinux so I could include some additional
busybox features; but I couldn't seem to get libntfs-3g.so.84.0.0 :/
anywhere I can download it from? I'm building on debian 7.0.0 net
install w/o desktop environment.
I'll try the crosslinux installer next.
So this must be for ttylinux i686 or x86_64, yes?
I am not sure what means "to get libntfs-3g.so.84.0.0"; do
you mean you cannot download the source package?
The source package is this:
The source package builds into some binaries including: