[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] 2 kernel layer questions ..
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] 2 kernel layer questions ..
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 11:32:04 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 184.108.40.206 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <KptP1m00c0BUG1E01ptQTi>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <KptP1m00c0BUG1E01ptQTi>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 09/01/13 06:53, Mohammad Badie Zadegan wrote:
I want to enabling PKTGEN kernel module on ttylinux, How could i that?
How could i compile my own kernel (with PKTGEN) on ttylinux (step by
Thanks for your hints.
Of course you mean CONFIG_NET_PKTGEN
Which ttylinux? i486, i686, x86_64, mac_g4, ...??
If you are using ttylinux i486 then you will need
to build this into the kernel, not as a module.
The first step is to get the ttylinux build
system and rebuild your ttylinux version from
For building ttylinux i486
For building other ttylinux
If you can rebuild your ttylinux then I can
help you change the kernel config; that is the