Re: [ttylinux] 2 kernel layer questions ..

On 09/01/13 06:53, Mohammad Badie Zadegan wrote:
Hi ,
I want to enabling PKTGEN kernel module on ttylinux, How could i that?
How could i compile my own kernel (with PKTGEN) on ttylinux (step by
step)?
Thanks for your hints.
Of course you mean CONFIG_NET_PKTGEN

Which ttylinux? i486, i686, x86_64, mac_g4, ...??

If you are using ttylinux i486 then you will need
to build this into the kernel, not as a module.

The first step is to get the ttylinux build
system and rebuild your ttylinux version from
scratch.

For building ttylinux i486
     https://github.com/djerome/crosslinux

For building other ttylinux
     https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux

If you can rebuild your ttylinux then I can
help you change the kernel config; that is the
easy part.