[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Re: TTYLinux 16.2 Installation fix
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Re: TTYLinux 16.2 Installation fix
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:11:16 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 220.127.116.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <XtFp1m01C0BUG1E01tFqPl>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <[email protected]> <XtFp1m01C0BUG1E01tFqPl>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 10/01/13 10:15, Scifer Blake wrote:
Just an Update,
I just downloaded ttylinux-486-16.2 and still the installer is not fixed.
Douglas, could you kindly confirm this?
Confirmed. Sadly I've not had time do do anything
for ttylinux for quite a few weeks. However, it looks
like I might be able to start again next week...