Re: Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)

I try running the script indivdually as

# make -f makefile silentoldconfig

and the script was waiting on me give input on the option enable DHCP relay or not .. (Y/n)

I went back to the screen which was "hung" there, press Y and press enter .. it sorta continue.

But now continuing I have error from ntfs3g