[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:04:20 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 22.214.171.124 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <CrKz1n00E0BUG1E01rL2Sc>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <CrKz1n00E0BUG1E01rL2Sc>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 01/11/14 20:19, Loy Tak Mem wrote:
I trying to get the uDHCPd setting enable inside the TTYLinux. I follow
the instruction here at "http://blog.thewulph.com/?p=323" and alter
slightly because I am using Ubuntu 12.04 rather than Debian Lenny.
I added a symlink from genisoimage to mkisofs
alter the script under
# CONFIG_FEATURE_UDHCPD_BASE_IP_ON_MAC is not set
I choose x86
follow thru, then
make dload - OK
make dist - stuck at busybox, left it for whole night. No result.
alt-f2 , i grep for the busybox. I only see its
is there a simpler method to get the dhcp lease feature enable ?
Thanks in advance.
This is confusing.
What do you mean by "I choose x86"? What specifically did you chose
for 'make getcfg'? Did you chose '4) pc_i486-defconfig'?
There are log files in your
there will be one from building busybox. I need to see that file.
There should be no need to do any sort of 'make oldconfig' if
you properly changed the bosybox config file; you really do not
want to manually run that sort of command because you already
have changed the config file.