[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Re: Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Re: Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:26:47 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- In-reply-to: <CsAn1n00Z0BUG1E01sAoU7>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <[email protected]> <CsAn1n00Z0BUG1E01sAoU7>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
What I think you should do:
1st do "make clean"
2nd make sure the pkg-cfg/busybox-1.21.0/bbox-stnd.cfg
file has the contents you want.
3rd "make getcfg" and select 4, then "make dload" just
to remake the package list file.
4th "make dist"
5th If there is a failure in a build step, find the
specific build log file in var/log and email to me.
I did the steps 1st through 4th above and had no problem
with the modified bbox-stnd.cfg file.
Be aware that the new busybox UDHCP programs will NOT
be in the new ttylinux runtime. If you can correctly
get this far, then I'll explain how to get the files
into the runtime ISO.
On 01/11/14 21:10, Loy Tak Mem wrote:
I try running the script indivdually as
# make -f makefile silentoldconfig
and the script was waiting on me give input on the option enable DHCP
relay or not .. (Y/n)
I went back to the screen which was "hung" there, press Y and press
enter .. it sorta continue.
But now continuing I have error from ntfs3g
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 11:19:56 AM UTC+8, Loy Tak Mem wrote:
I trying to get the uDHCPd setting enable inside the TTYLinux. I
follow the instruction here at "http://blog.thewulph.com/?p=323
<http://blog.thewulph.com/?p=323>" and alter slightly because I am
using Ubuntu 12.04 rather than Debian Lenny.
I added a symlink from genisoimage to mkisofs
alter the script under
# CONFIG_FEATURE_UDHCPD_BASE_IP_ON_MAC is not set
I choose x86
follow thru, then
make dload - OK
make dist - stuck at busybox, left it for whole night. No result.
alt-f2 , i grep for the busybox. I only see its
is there a simpler method to get the dhcp lease feature enable ?
Thanks in advance.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ttylinux" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected]
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.