Re: [ttylinux] Re: Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)

What I think you should do:

1st do "make clean"

2nd make sure the pkg-cfg/busybox-1.21.0/bbox-stnd.cfg
    file has the contents you want.

3rd "make getcfg" and select 4, then "make dload" just
    to remake the package list file.

4th "make dist"

5th If there is a failure in a build step, find the
    specific build log file in var/log and email to me.

I did the steps 1st through 4th above and had no problem
with the modified bbox-stnd.cfg file.

Be aware that the new busybox UDHCP programs will NOT
be in the new ttylinux runtime. If you can correctly
get this far, then I'll explain how to get the files
into the runtime ISO.