Re: [ttylinux] Re: Remastering the TTYLinux image stuck at make dist (busybox)

Hi djerome,

After 3days of struggling with it, I actually did manage to generate a ISO out from it but it still didnt have the uDHCPd I wanted. But I share the information I have about it. But thanks for helping out but I will not proceed further but leave the information for anyone else which might need it.

I did edit the bbox-stnd.cfg but for unknown reason when the "make dist" portion started processing. When it reach BusyBox, it was waiting there about the question for DHCPRELAY.

What I did was, press "Y" and enter (even its like a progress bar running and you dont see an input carat there) .. the script continues. Results in x minutes x second.

I did how even later on faced errors for NTFS3g stuff which I went back and disable/comment out.

Finally it did generated out an ISO in the /img folder.

! My apologies for the gibberish I submitted for help. Because 1st time generating a customer linux is daunting. Finally a big THANK YOU to you Douglas, for your hardwork and dedication.