Re: Really need telnet client

Oh... 9.1 is old.
I think a binary from ttylinux 8 (used glibc-2.8) won't work on ttylinux 9 (uses glibc-2.9), but nothing bad will happen from trying it.
If I get some time I'll make a telnet package for ttylinux-i486 and make it available on the website; it still uses glibc-2.9 so it should work. I'll respond in this thread if I get a chance to do it, hopefully this weekend.