[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ttylinux] Have anyone used netperf in ttylinux?
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: [ttylinux] Have anyone used netperf in ttylinux?
- From: Douglas Jerome <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:25:57 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) smtp.mail=[email protected]
- Authentication-results: cox.net; auth=pass (CRAM-MD5) smtp.auth=[email protected]
- Cc: Shen Lin <[email protected]>
- In-reply-to: <CZAF1o01d0BUG1E01ZAGgH>
- Organization: http://ttylinux.org/
- References: <CZAF1o01d0BUG1E01ZAGgH>
- Reply-to: [email protected]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 06/10/14 02:10, Shen Lin wrote:
I want to use netperf in ttylinux while I tried 2.5 and 2.6.. However,
the netperf did not work although the compiling of the codes yields no
Who can tell me why?
I am really curious: how did you compile it
for ttylinux? In ttylinux did you use ldd to
check its dynamic dependencies?