Re: [ttylinux] Have anyone used netperf in ttylinux?

Thank you for your caring.
No, I did not use ldd yet but I try ldd this time and it shows no error. It says

linux-game.so.1
libdl.so.2
libm.so.6
libc.so.6
/lib/ld-linux.so.2

I downloaded the netperf-2.6.0 then configure, make the netperf.

在 2014年6月12日星期四UTC+8上午9时26分06秒,djerome写道:
On 06/10/14 02:10, Shen Lin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use netperf in ttylinux while I tried 2.5 and 2.6.. However,
> the netperf did not work although the compiling of the codes yields no
> errors.
> Who can tell me why?

I am really curious: how did you compile it
for ttylinux? In ttylinux did you use ldd to
check its dynamic dependencies?