Re: [ttylinux] Hi Douglas

Oo, that's a lot of work with curious outcome. /libexec or
/usr/libexec is a common place to keep helper programs and
loadable modules; perhaps mcabber is using something from
one of those places.

This is where I would start adding printf's into the mcabber
source code to find out where it bombs.

Yeah, I gave up the old ttylinux build system, the download
rate is down, and I get little email about it. It seems to be
dying a slow death...