Re: [ttylinux] Hi Douglas

On 09/22/14 10:14, pablo wrote:
Douglas, regarding your suggestion that I use the ttylinux cross-build
system, I did give it a try a few years ago when I was working on
ttylinux-9.7, but I have to say I didn't quite understand how to make it
work. I can certainly try again in the near future if it's not a too
steep learning curve for me to do so. Does the tarball contain all that
is needed with some basic instructions on how to do it? Unfortunately, I
have no experience whatsoever with that sort of thing.
No, not very easy to get started and not
very well documented.

As soon as I get through a few issues I will
be focusing on documenting how to use it.