Re: [ttylinux] Hi Douglas

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:29:43 AM UTC, djerome wrote:

No, not very easy to get started and not
very well documented.

As soon as I get through a few issues I will
be focusing on documenting how to use it.

Excellent! When you get to do it, please make an announcement on this list that you have done so.
I'll be checking posts here every now and then, and as soon as you make the documentation available,
I'll look into it and see if I can make it work in spite of my limited experience in this sort of thing.
Thanks again for all your help and for continuing to maintain ttylinux!