Re: [ttylinux] Re: noobie on ttylinux - using putty to ssh from win 7 host to ttylinux in qemu

I'm so glad for a supportive community. I will review and try to implement what has been given as a response so far, and I will reply with my results shortly. First some sleep and family time in the morning, If I can implement this on my free time tomorrow or the next few days or even this week I will be very happy.