Re: [ttylinux] Adding RAID drivers

I am using ttylinux 16.1 for i686.  I tried to build the (apparently legacy) build system on my ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 systems (cloned from the github repo), but it crapped out on the gcc-stage 3 section of the build.  I haven't had an opportunity to spin up a straight Debian system, but I can try that.

---Jim