Re: [ttylinux] tree command

On 01/12/15 06:19, Gareth Martin wrote:
Hi there,

First time poster to this group.  I an ICT/computing teacher in a
secondary school in the UK.  We've decided to attempt a Linux assessment
for our year 10 computing kids and we're using ttylinux.  One of the
criteria is to use the 'tree' command, but I'm getting a "command not
found error", when I type in "tree -d".

Any information, no matter how small would be greatly appreciated.
The tree command is not in ttylinux. I am not sure why...

Which ttylinux are you using? i486, i686, or x86_64?

I will make and upload the package as an add-on
so you will be able to install it with pacman, if
you have networking. Without networking you will need
to put it onto a USB drive and install it from there.