Re: [ttylinux] tree command

Hi Douglas,

I really appreciate you getting back to me, hopefully my students will too (-;

I'm able to see the i686 file in http://ttylinux.net/addons.html.  I'm assuming that tree-1.7.0-i686.tbz is the tree package.

The requirement for the kids coursework is to install a program called TREE from the command line and explain in full how they did this and how they overcame any problems they encountered.

Should I have a go at installing tree-1.7.0-i686.tbz using the pacman command?  Or is this not the correct file?