Recent Activities

Just a note from your ttylinux some-times maintainer, for
all 7 or 8 of you that receive this email ...

ttylinux (as a micro distro) is not dead

In the case you didn't know, the ttylinux distributions are built from
this project:
https://github.com/djerome/crosslinux

This project:
https://github.com/djerome/ttylinux
is no longer updated. I probably should delete it.

The crosslinux project doesn't yet build all the ttylinux
variants, but it will, "soon". I will soon be fixing the crosslinux
documentation too.

Apart from the general traumas of life I have
been preoccupied with heavily contributing to
this project:
https://github.com/MikeBrWade/bblinux
It builds a really small Linux system, smaller than
ttylinux. It runs on a wacky thing, an SDCard
that has an armv5 CPU and an WiFi hotspot. You
can aim you computer's WiFi to it and login.
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Transcend_Wi-Fi_SD_Card_16GB
I am using this project to maybe learn enough
about WiFi to add WiFI to ttylinux.

So, in a few weeks, sometime this summer, when
I either learn enough about WiFi or just get tired of it,
I will go back and make many updates to crosslinux
and release all the ttylinux variants from it, except for
the silly WRTU54G-TM variant which I am moving
to that other "bblinux" project.

Cheers