Re: [VietLUG] Centos 6.3

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:33 AM, Quy NGUYEN DAI <[email protected]> wrote:
> Yah, http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/centos/6.3/isos/x86_64/

Có thời gian em sẽ thử

Q:
CentOS-6.3-i386-bin-DVD1.iso
CentOS-6.3-i386-bin-DVD2.iso
khác nhau thế nào nhir/

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.