Re: [VietLUG] Centos 6.3

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Quy NGUYEN DAI <[email protected]> wrote:

> Voilà:
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2012-July/018706.html
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS6.3
>

> Viva CentOS! Viava OSS!

Em upgrade từ 6.2 lên 6.3 chạy bình thường rồi.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not limited
Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above
is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my employer(s),
associations and/or groups I join.